Our cattle feed specialists are proactive, have an entrepreneurial spirit and strive every day to improve your business and ensure a higher return. This motivation and our on-the-farm approach guarantee that our recommendations and feed are fully tailored to your specific situation.
Instructions for milk preparation on milk replacer
- Rinse and clean buckets and treat buckets before use.
- Check on the feeding table how much milk to prepare
- Weight the correct quantity of koudalac (150gram per litre of water. Look on the bag's label for more details)
- Warm up the water to 45-50 Degrees Celicius, but never over 70 Degrees(use a thermometer)
- Add, little by little, the powdered koudalac until the correct concentration is attained.
- Mix the milk thoroughly(stir at least 30seconds)
- Pour the milk in the bucket at least 42Degrees Celicius, so the temperature of the milk is correct
- Sustainable dairy cows
- Higher lifetime production
- Lower rearing costs
- Better Performing cows during lactation phase
- Fewer immunity problems
- Healthier calves
- More intramuscular fat, so tender, tasty meat.
- Higher growth per day
- Higher vitality